Murphys Community Church is a Bible-believing, Bible-preaching church, where the study of the Word of God is the central emphasis. We do not belong to any denomination but are autonomous, governed by a board of elders who direct the church as undershepherds of Christ.
- We exist to glorify God by making DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST.
- BY GATHERING FOR EDIFICATION: Through the content of the literal, grammatical, historical expository preaching and teaching of the Word of God, we are equipped for every good work, and are becoming more like Christ.Through contact with each other we are being encouraged and stimulated to grow spiritually.We also gather together to worship, pray, and observe the ordinances of Communion and Baptism.
- BY SCATTERING TO EVANGELIZE: As every believer goes through his or herdaily life, each shares the love of Christ through word and deed.
- Edification: Sunday morning worship at 9:30 a.m.
- Home Bible Studies
- Men’s Ministries – Master’s Men
- Women’s Ministries – S.I.S.T.E.R.S
- Regular social events
- Counseling and benevolent ministries
- Evangelism: Support of missions, home and abroad, and the sharing of our faith in everyday life.
What We Believe
That the Bible is the absolutely inerrant, infallible, and God-breathed Word of God.That there is but one God, existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.That Jesus is God, born of a virgin, perfect man, perfect God, died on the cross for the sins of man, bodily arose and ascended into heaven and will bodily return to rule and reign on earth.That the Holy Spirit is the divine agent in regeneration, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, indwelling, sanctifying, instructing, empowering for service, and sealing them unto the day of redemption.That the edifying/serving gifts of the Holy Spirit are essential today for the building up of the Body of Christ, the Church.That salvation is wholly by grace through faith in the crucified and risen Christ and cannot be earned by any work of man.